CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT APPLY NOW
Aurélien is looking for a customer service expert.
What is Aurelien?
Aurélien is a fast-growing, international luxury fashion brand. We specialize in men’s clothing, footwear and accessories. With a strong focus on timeless style, artisanal craftsmanship and the finest natural raw materials, Aurélien offers a collection of pure luxury at an elegant price point. Our products are made in ateliers in Italy, Spain and Portugal.
The Customer Service Agent is the first customer touchpoint for our company. Good verbal and written communication skills are of the utmost importance. It is crucial that you can tailor your communication to the recipient. Our customers are located all over the world.
A good understanding of the English language is imperative. Almost all e-mail communication is conducted in the English language. Your job will be to help customers via social media, live chat and e-mail.
You give customers advice and offer help with orders, products and processes.
After a thorough training period, our Customer Service Manager can work independently. You guarantee customer satisfaction, you have an enthusiastic work attitude, you understand the style of the company and have a strong affinity with the brand and the products: you are Aurélien's calling card.
Furthermore, you are also expected to help Aurélien with the continuous improvement of processes and systems. You are able to identify online bottlenecks and you monitor the customer experience.
- You possess a minimum MBO working and thinking level
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- You speak and write fluent English at a high level
- You are stress resistant, flexible, persuasive and empathetic
- You have an affinity with the brand
- You wish to work full time and are available immediately
What do we offer?
- Working with an exclusive collection for a unique concept
- A dynamic and inspiring work environment, with passion for our team, our customers and our products
- An enthusiastic team in an informal working culture
- The position is full-time, partly working from home is negotiable
- Between €2,750-€3,500 salary and any additional benefits
Are you interested after reading this job offer?
Please apply for the job below. We will assess your response as soon as possible.|||Aurélien HQ, Nieuwegein, The Netherlands|||||||||PRGP-dwlVF7TUHtF|||FULL_TIME|||EUR|||MONTH|||range||||||2750|||3500|||true