Lead Content Creator APPLY NOW
Aurélien is looking for a Lead Content Creator.
From concept creation to the final campaign editing, at our studio, on location and abroad!
What is Aurelien?
Aurélien is a fast-growing, international luxury fashion brand. We specialize in men’s clothing, footwear and accessories. With a strong focus on timeless style, artisanal craftsmanship and the finest natural raw materials, Aurélien offers a collection of pure luxury at an elegant price point. Our products are made in ateliers in Italy, Spain and Portugal.
The Lead Content Creator at Aurélien plays an important role in the overall branding of the brand. You are responsible for all the visuals, from seasonal campaigns, material for the website to social media and advertisements in both photo and video format. You will have a lot of freedom to translate your creative ideas into impactful campaigns for new collections, holiday seasons, Black Friday and more.
You are in the lead during the entire process from concept development to editing. You are therefore required to have all the necessary skills to create and execute concepts alone or together with an external team. In addition, it is crucial that you understand Aurélien’s style and that you share our vision for the future.
You ensure that our online marketers continuously have enough content at their disposal, which can be used for advertisements, social media, email marketing and website content.
This position is dynamic: we are searching for someone to work from our studio or from home 1/2/3 days a week. Specific agreements regarding working days/times are negotiable. For instance, it may be possible to combine work at Aurélien with your freelance work.
In short your responsibilities are:
- Developing creative concepts and translating them into campaigns
- Shooting and editing photo and video content, possibly with an external team, at location and abroad
- Product photography
- Affinity with the brand
- At least 2 years of experience in similar jobs (content creation, editing, etc.)
- You speak Dutch or English
- You are critical, also of your own work
- Expert in photography, videography, editing (Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro are a must)
- You have a commercial attitude
What do we offer?
- Working with an exclusive collection in a unique concept
- A dynamic and inspiring work environment, with passion for our team, our customer and our products
- An enthusiastic team in an informal working culture
- A good salary, in consultation with the candidate
Are you interested after reading this job offer?
Please apply for the job below. We will assess your response as soon as possible.