ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT APPLY NOW
Aurélien is looking for an administrative assistant.
What is Aurelien?
Aurélien is a fast-growing, international luxury fashion brand. We specialize in men’s clothing, footwear and accessories. With a strong focus on timeless style, artisanal craftsmanship and the finest natural raw materials, Aurélien offers a collection of pure luxury at an elegant price point. Our products are made in ateliers in Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Do you have a passion for fashion, do you value customer satisfaction and do you have experience with administrative work? Are you precise, reliable and organized? Then we are looking for you for the position of administrative assistant. Within this position you are performing financial, administrative tasks, including basic financial administration and the administration of the return & exchanges processing. You process incoming and outgoing invoices and keep track of debtors. You combine this work with the administrative processing of returns & exchanges for customers. The customer indicates in a digital portal which item will be returned, and whether the customer wishes to exchange or return. The refund processing and the creation of exchange orders fall under your duties. Accuracy and reliability are required.
Your responsibilities are:
- Financial administrative tasks in collaboration with the accountant
- Providing insight and assisting management
- Administrative return & exchange processing
- Collaborate with the returns department and warehouse employees to provide a good experience for the customer
- Affinity with the brand
- An MBO + working and thinking level
- Minimum 2 year experience in a similar position
- You speak fluent Dutch and good English
- You are precise, reliable and organized
- You are skilled on the computer and a master of Microsoft Office
What do we offer?
- Working with an exclusive collection for a unique concept
- A dynamic and inspiring work environment, with passion for our team, our customer and our products
- An enthusiastic team in an informal working environment
- Between €2,500-€3,000 Salary
Are you interested after reading this job offer?
Please apply for the job below. We will assess your response as soon as possible.